Michael O'Blogger

The Official Blog of MichaelOConnell.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The 01/05/10 Comedy Video - Now on YouTube

Hey! Did you just tell me to go embed myself?!!

People who couldn't make it out to the big me 'n Vlado comedy debut on January 5th have been shouting for video. Well, here's mine, to start with. Will be getting Vlado's up ASAP.

This video, again, was shot by our old pal Rich, who was nice enough to lose a lot of sleep (he rises at about 2:30 AM to get to work) and drive a long way (he lives in freaking Galt) to set up a camera and do this for us, and then to have jump through a few hoops to get it transferred off his camera. Not only did he get the video for us, but he made each of us some awesome DVDs of them. So thanks, again, Chico Rich, for all the effort and for being there for us.

The sound's a bit low, but that's mainly because of the acoustics of the place and...well, frankly, my not-so-booming voice, and my not having figured out yet that just holding the damn mic works better for me. So you may have to pump up the volume a bit.

Hope you enjoy. And away we go...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home