Michael O'Blogger

The Official Blog of MichaelOConnell.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Michaelocomedy.com - LIVE.

Just a heads-up to you Michael O'Blogger fans that have been following the news on my quest for the comedy lifestyle. You're not going to get a lot more of that here, since that news has been shifted to a different blog.

Michaelocomedy.com is my new site for my comedy stuff. Eventually, it'll be a full-blown web page (that makes it sound dirty, but that's not how I meant it...), but for now, it's just a blog, like this one. It'll have the updates on everything going on with my comedy stuff, where I'll be performing next, and it has handy links to other stuff, like to my new Michael O'Connell Comedy Facebook fan page (over 100 fans so far, bee-yatch! Yeeeeah!). So why not head over there and take yourself a look, hmmm?

I'll still be blogging here with other stuff, of course, so don't take this one off your list either. And, as I always promise, I'll try to get more regular with the blogging. And chances of that increase with two blogs to fill. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home